Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Greatful

There is a sign in my office which says "Be patient. Be bold. Be greatful." Did the artist mean to misspell? I like to believe she didn't. Why not be wonderful at being thankful?! Tonight as I was chatting with the Creator while driving I had a poignant moment of greatfulness. God is so gracious, so abundantly providing... it moved me to tears. So many prayers have been answered just recently; even those which go unspoken as the Lord knows our hearts. I am thankful for the amazing people who fill our lives and who bless us by sharing their fears, worries, celebrations, struggles, excitement, etc. For in doing so, we are able to lift them in prayer and rejoice with life's progression. "Don't worry about anything, but in all your prayers ask God for what you need, always asking him with a thankful heart. And God's peace, which is far beyond human understanding, will keep your hearts and minds safe in union with Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment