Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling fabulous!

For everyone asking how I'm feeling: in a nutshell fabulous. Little to no morning/evening sickness. Just a few headaches. Of course I can't seem to get enough sleep but I'm hoping I'll catch up after a fun but tiring weekend. Haven't gained much weight but definitely have a "bump". I woke up for the first time this weekend to a lopsided tummy; an entertaining first I'll say! With Steven working overtime and me visiting friends for the weekend, we haven't seen much of each other for awhile. I'm very excited for him to get to experience all this too! It's sure an experience going through this as first timers. Of course there are those symptoms I'm sure I (and Steven as well as my colleagues) could live without such as total lack of patience, mood swings, gas (nothing new if you know me well) and excessive use of the horn while driving (its totally legal). Oh but it's all part of the fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. So as your bump grows--you will have to post pictures to keep us all informed. I am so excited for both of you. It is fun to imagine what the little person will be like. Take care and hugs to you both.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete