Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Sakaguchis

As we were sitting down reading Malcolm & Christine's updated blog and thinking about how much I REALLY love hearing whats going on in their lives, Steven says, "Why don't we have a blog?" Hmm.... That's a good question. For the most part, all of our family live in different parts of the country. The majority of my closest friends are in two other time zones. Why don't we have a blog? Maybe it was because I thought we didn't really have that much exciting news to share. But then I remember the things I love the most about reading other family and friends' blogs; hearing about those little moments that make "life" so wonderful. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, check out my brother and his wife's blog. You'll fall in love with our nieces even if you've never met them! So, here I sit on a rather chilly January day, making our blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout to your blog. I appreciate your effort to write a blog. This way your introvert brother can know what is going on in your lives more than once every two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a surprise--now I can keep up with your news too! I so enjoy reading stories and seeing pics on Malcolm's site. Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete