Friday, July 24, 2009

Busy busy

Greetings All-

It's 0245 and most of the world is asleep, but not us on Rescue 3. This is the third shift (including 48hr days) that we've been up for most of the night. I am loving my new position and assignment. My partner is a "Samurai Medic" and loves being a paramedic. The fun makes up for the lack of sleep. I've definitely learned how to delegate and not make too big of to-do list. Busy stations make the days go by quicker that's for sure....only a couple more shifts and we rotate on the the Engine which is sleeping right now and have been since we got back from out house fire at 11pm.

Aub and I are "good" busy. Spending time together and with friends. We even went out for dinner last night! We are looking forward to what life has in store for us in the years to come.

Thanks to all for your love!

Steven

I am going to go try this sleep thing again......

1 comment:

  1. Funny reading what I wrote this am...I can see how my typing skills deteriorate after midnight...

    ReplyDelete