Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Major Milestone!


Our life as a family is quite consumed with loving Abigail and caring for her. Nonetheless, someone else in the family had a major milestone today! Steven turned 30!! Happy Birthday to the love of my life! We enjoyed breakfast out and are going to one of Steven's favorite restaurants for dinner as well. We'll celebrate with friends this weekend. Here's the photo of Abi telling her Daddy Happy Birthday this afternoon. :)

Abigail's had milestones as well. She got her first real bath (right) and had a 3 hour nap with Daddy while Grandma and I enjoyed a walk before the blustery weather set in and before Grandma went back to MN.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the birth and excitments of Abigail! Happy B-day Steve! I've enjoyed following your blog. Hope to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, it is good to know that when I go over the hill my bro will be doing the same shortly after.

    ReplyDelete